Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sheep on the Loose

I had quite a busy day planned today but the sheep had other ideas. 

Somehow, one of the paddock gates was not closed properly and the sheep decided the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. So, out they went. I was lucky enough to run out and close the front gate before they went out on the road and fortunate enough to keep them away from the dog. They had about an hour to munch all sorts of things (none of which was grass) before Mike came home to help me put them back in. I tried by myself but they were not convinced that I was serious and kept slipping by me. 

Here are some pictures of their destruction. 

The Ti plants took the biggest hit. 


And my poor poinsettias. Hopefully they won't make them sick. 

A rather hectic morning. Back to all the stuff I wanted to do today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment